Project Manager: Fixed Asset Disposal & Sub-Divisions, 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
About the job
1 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
PROJECT MANAGER – FIXED ASSET DISPOSAL AND SUB-DIVISIONS
GRADE 14 (Total Cost To Company)
Develops and reviews policies and procedures, maintains, controls and monitors fixed asset disposal and subdivisions in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. Execute and manage implementation of an integrated ECDC’s property fixed asset disposal and subdivision strategy aligned to the corporation’s strategic objectives and in line with ECDC Fixed asset Register and accounting standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Key Performance Areas will encompass:
• Fixed asset Disposal and Subdivision Management System/Plans/Policy Development and Communication
• Fixed asset Disposal Register
• Fixed asset Valuation & Disposal of Immovable Property Marketing
• BCom, Business Management, Small Business Management, Financial Management (financial an B. Com with a legal acumen)
• Minimum of 3 years’ fixed asset disposal management experience analysis
• Strong financial background with knowledge of real estate, and good negotiation skills
• Excellent project management skills, structured finance and investment experience
• Experience of working in multi-cultural teams, highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
• This is a fixed term contract, and the successful candidate will be subjected to signing a performance contract.
• Candidates that meet the outlined requirements should submit their applications along a detailed CV with at least three contactable references, certified copies of educational qualifications, identity document and valid driver’s license.
• Background checks and verification of qualifications will be conducted on the shortlisted candidates.
• If you have not been contacted within 8 weeks after the closing date of the advertisement, do regard your application as unsuccessful.
• In making these appointments, the ECDC reserves the right to apply the principles enshrined in the Employment Equity Act, its policies and plans.
All submissions to be sent to:
Tel: 043 704 5783
Closing date: 19 July 2021