Manager (Specialist): Business Development Services
About the job
Manager: Specialist: Business Development Services
GRADE 16 (Total Cost to Company)
Specialist: Business Development Services reports to the Senior Manager: Enterprise Development. To plan, direct and co-ordinate the implementation of Business Development Services. The Specialist: Enterprise Development Services will be responsible for the design and development of business development products and programmes, planning the programme implementation, managing daily roll out of the business development products and services throughout the Eastern Cape Province, monitor and report on the output, outcomes, and impact of the programme.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Key Performance Areas will encompass:
• Design and implement business development services products and programmes
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual report writing
• Develop and manage post investment support programme
• People Management
• Bachelor’s degree in commerce (Business Management / Economics / Accounting)
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar position or own business
• Must have a solid working knowledge of business development services and SMMEs
• Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external stakeholders
• Providing managing business support staff at regional and satellite offices throughout the EC Province
• Implementation and monitoring of customised enterprise development programme
• This is a permanent appointment, and the successful candidate will be subjected to signing a performance contract.
• Candidates that meet the outlined requirements should submit their applications along with a detailed CV with at least three contactable references, certified copies of educational qualifications, identity document and valid driver’s license.
• Background checks and verification of qualifications will be conducted on the shortlisted candidates.
• If you have not been contacted within 8 weeks after the closing date of the advertisement, do regard your application as unsuccessful.
• In making these appointments, the ECDC reserves the right to apply the principles enshrined in the Employment Equity Act, its policies and plans.
All submissions to be sent to:
Tel: 043 704 5783
Closing date: 19 July 2021