We are sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist!
- The webpage is temporarily unavailable
- The page was moved or has been deleted
- There may be a error in the address you typed
- The page you are looking for may be out of date
- The link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page
What you can do to try resolve this problem
- Vist our home page
- Use our menu items to navigate the website
- Retype the address carefully
- Use the SEARCH field to search our website
- Go back to your last visited page
If you still cannot find the information you are looking for on our website, perhpas we can help you. Feel free to contact us one of these means:
World Bamboo Day
Bamboo initiative grows in stature in Eastern Cape Read More...
CEO Six Month Update
Non-core asset disposal to capitalise ECDC’s DFI goals Read More...
CoOps Benifits from Imvaba Fund
East London-based Xhobani Multipurpose Centre is one 49 co-operatives which have benefitted from Imvaba Eastern Cape Provincial Co-operative Development Fund Read More...
EL Home Expo
Talented Mdantsane-based handmade leather goods-maker, Asekho Twaku is one of eight Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) supported crafters who impressed with their craftsmanship at this year’s East London Home Expo. Read More...